Financial trouble.

We were doing good a couple months ago. We were paying all bills and nothing was behind and now I can barely have money to pay rent and my husband is still making the same amount of money as before. We haven't done anything different but for some reason it seems like the money is gone the only difference is he gets paid biweekly now instead of weekly. Anyone have any ideas to help me out.

sweet_mamaof3

Asked by sweet_mamaof3 at 9:41 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• We just went from weekly to bi-weekly, and we had the same issue. I had to change our budget around to make sure the money was "even" through out the month. Look at your bills and when they are do, and move some if you can to help space them out. It took me 3 months to get everything under control again!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:46 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I agree. You're going to have to make a budget and maybe rearrange when bills get paid.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I am having the same problem. I am also thinking "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? WHERE IS ALL THE MONEY GOING?" I think I will start budgeting. I think that would be good for you too.
    thtqrljess07

Answer by thtqrljess07 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Sounds like it's time to start budgeting!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 6:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• You have to find a business that you can do from home and works for you and your family.

This is what is working for us:
    There is a way, that you and I can build and earn a residual income on energy bills. The company right now is in TX, GA, and just came to PA a few weeks ago. We will be going into a new state every 3-6 months. Let's get together for a cup of coffee and we can watch a webinar - email me at expandpa@comcast.net. This is an exciting time for people who position themselves with this company.
    Sandy
    nma928

Answer by nma928 at 11:47 PM on Dec. 30, 2010