What do you think about Teen Mom Amber being pregnant AGAIN?!?!

Amber Portwood, a troubled young woman featured on MTV's 'Teen Mom,' is pregnant once again, Star Magazine reports. Already, she is the mother to two year old daughter, Leah.

Amber is scared to death about what's to come," an insider told the magazine. "She adores Leah, but she doesn't really want to be tied down with another baby."

Portwood has had a tumultuous year. In November, she was charged with domestic violence assault against her ex-fiancee Gary Shirley; a week later, she was given Leah back from the state of Indiana, which had seized her after the charges.

Now dating cage fighter named Clinton Yunker, Star says that Portwood is hoping that the child is Shirley's nonetheless. "She thinks they're meant to be together," the magazine said

2prettylittle1s

Asked by 2prettylittle1s at 9:47 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• Ok ladies...YOU hold her down, I'll tie her tubes!!! I hate that show! Idiots dragging poor innocent babies into this world and turning them into more idiots! These poor kids, what chance do they have? Sure, one or two may be an exception to the rule, but for the most part, you just can't fix stupid...but sadly you can breed it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Being a teen mom is hard this may not be a popular answer but I think she should give the baby up for adoption.There are plenty of people who cant have kids but are fully prepared to have children emotionly and finacinaly.
    candycat1981

Answer by candycat1981 at 9:54 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I think she should learn how to use protection when she has sex.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:03 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I'm hoping this is not true considering the source.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:49 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• that's crazy but it is what it is. can't do much about it. she probably will be making twice the episode now.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:49 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Poor baby!!!!!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:49 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• another child she's bringing into this world for a life of chaos. they shouldn't have given Leah back to her. that poor girl needs stability and peace in her young life. i feel bad for the psychological damage that's already been done to her.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:51 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I'm waiting for this publicity obsessed Teen Mom to have her own show. I know it's going to happen.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 9:51 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• that is absolutely crazy
    sweet_mamaof3

Answer by sweet_mamaof3 at 9:56 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i dont think i really have the place to judge her, ESPECIALLY since i dont even know her. its important to realize that we never get the whole story when it comes to "reality" stars. its amazing what editing and publicity can do to a story. regardless, i dont believe in judging people, especially other mothers when it comes to their parenting. i disagree with virtually everything my mother in law did as a parent and im amazed that child services didnt take her children at some point...but she managed to raise two of the best men i've ever known.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 10:54 AM on Dec. 15, 2010