any Celiacs having luck conceiving? I am 39 just started trying and am looking for those that have any stories to share

any advise or personal stories are welcome.

Les29

Asked by Les29 at 9:56 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have a friend with Celiac's that has two children, I don't believe she had any problems. Could you talk to your gynecologist about trying to conceive?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:15 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Is your current diet gluten and dairy free? This months issue of "Living Without" has an article about infertility and Celiacs.
    Look into adding Juice Plus to your daily diet, we have a study going on right now about fertility and pregnancy.
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 1:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Hello Scuba - thank you for your reply really appreciate it - yes I did check in with my gyno and regular doctor and both see no issues - of course after 6 months they said if still no luck to come back to them for a review and I have a fertility doctor on hand to call at that time as well...encouraging to know your friend has 2 children and celiac ...great news! Yes I have gluten issues - and in the past year realized I have dairy issues as well - thank you again !!
    Les29

Comment by Les29 (original poster) at 7:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Hello Wellness Girl - thank you for your reply - I could not find the article you are referring to - maybe because I do not subscribe - can you send to me? Or give me more specifics on the link - i also am reading up on your juiceplus site. Thank you
    Les29

Comment by Les29 (original poster) at 7:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2010