Are you in college??

If so what are you taking?? How long do you have left??? What is your career dream??

2prettylittle1s

Asked by 2prettylittle1s at 9:58 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• vascular technology. i two more semesters of classes plus an externship during my final semester. so another year and half. but only another year of classes. i want to work in a vascular lab in a hospital and help people with their health. helping people is so rewarding it.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 10:00 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I'm going for Criminal Justice, I graduate next year and I want to me a detective!
    2prettylittle1s

Comment by 2prettylittle1s (original poster) at 10:02 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I'm a Medical Assistant, I'm doing my clinicals now so I'm almost done, and my career dream is be a Sonographer
    MsVal_10

Answer by MsVal_10 at 10:27 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Next semester I am taking anatomy 1 and 2, and math (I HATE math, but my math classes did not transfer from my other school). I already have a AS in Psychology, but I want to become an RN. I have two years left.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 10:29 AM on Dec. 15, 2010