Americans

First of all, I am on a rant! So if your going to bash me or threaten to report my post, then please don't read this.
Americans are the most spoiled self centered people in the world, and yes it is true! You complain about being overweight, when you have all the resources necessary to lose weight! You complain about your husbands when for the most part, them seem like hard working men. You complain of your income when most of the world lives in poverty. I truly do not understand Americans at all. You complain of your sex life when there is really nothing to complain about. You complain about everything, yet you have so very much and don't even see it! I had to post this. If it angers you. I'm sorry. If you get your panties in a knot then report me. Thats what Americans do. Erase the problem. face it America you have so much. Please don't complain.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Are you kidding me? That is a gross exaggeration and a stereotype. I think you need to spend some time with real Americans and stop watching the news in your area of the world.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:19 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Rant on but if you are from another country then don't come crying for us self centered..spoiled rotten horrid Americans to come save your countries a@@ when in a bind.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:24 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Does this have a point? I didn't see a question in here. Why don't you take it to journals?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:19 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I don't know any Americans that behave this way, but thanks for the over generalizations. What country are you from? I bet we could find some stereotypes and labels to slap on you too.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 10:27 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I agree with tnmomofive. American's are just God awful until some dictator invades your country and then you come crying to us to save your worthless behinds.

Boo hoo.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:32 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Blah blah blah blah...
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 10:19 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• thanks for the blanket statements. are you a resident of this country? if so and you hate us so much, leave. problem solved.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:23 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Spottedpony, we will never know who they are because they are too afraid to show their face.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Yep so self-centered and so selfish that must be why my husband gave up his mental stability, 35% of his hearing, and 42% range of motion in his right knee and shoulder, not to mention all our friends and family that have fought and/or died in the defense of other nations who cried "save us America! help us America!" and we did. I guess if we're that selfish we can stop being the world's police now! Fend for yourselves, we're too busy being self-centered!

Puh-lease spare us the generalizations and get a hobby won't you!
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 11:22 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I agree with the first post, where is your question? You should open a blog or a journal and allow those that are interested in arguing with you or agreeing with you can do so there. Also, you aren't much better by responding to previous questions with this "question".
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 10:22 AM on Dec. 15, 2010