what is ur favorite tv show?

and why?

chloe_romano

Asked by chloe_romano at 7:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• There are so many I am not too sure if I can choose just one! I love Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, CSI, NCIS, Law and Order SVU, 90210, True Blood, Rescue Me, and Psych... just to name a few!, LOL!! I love the crime investigation ones because I like to figure out the who done it's... Desperate Housewives, Grey's and 90210 because you have to have a little drama in your life, Psych because James Roday is SO FUNNY and it is kinda like a who done it too. And then there is Rescue Me and True Blood because both shows are not like any others on TV and hubby got me hooked on those too! Oh and did I mention that I am just a little to obsessed with some shows, LOL!

cldetary

Answer by cldetary at 7:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Frasier. Because it's on from 10-11pm and that's my down time, falling to sleep time, and it's a no-brain show. I'm not a TV person really, so when I watch, I don't want to have to put much effort into it.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 7:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• true blood! on hbo because it has been such a long time since i have been excited for a show to come on.
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 7:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• i absolutely LOVE house!!!! i think it's the way house himself acts, ya know, very arrogant and a know-it-all
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 7:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• EirLass, we are doing the same thing at the same time! lol I have several favs, Ghost Hunters, Destination Truth, Army Wives, "I don't know why..."-Daphne Moon
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 7:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• SCRUBS, it is so funny and i can watch it over and over especially J.D. he is so hot. i dont know why!!
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 7:54 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• House I love house. and I love me some Hugh Laurie....other than that I watch all the Nat Geo stuff and anything medical...mystery dianosis...etc...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 8:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• i am a nip/tuck fanatic!
    I also love sons of anarchy!
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 8:16 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• young & the restless, desperate housewives, and this is going to sound crazy but imagination movers! It's the only way my 4 yr old will sit still long enough for me to find some "me" time.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 8:27 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Well for a while I watched nothing but Nogin which is a childs network.We finally got my 2 year old his own TV so I can watch TV agian.I like House,CSI Miami,NCIS,Reba,Still Standing and there are more I watch.I don't really watch alot of TV though.
    wifey2006

Answer by wifey2006 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 7, 2008