Do you make your own baby wipes?

I am considering trying it. I was wondering who on here does and what is the best "recipe" that you have found?

WhitleyLyles

Asked by WhitleyLyles at 10:25 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Honestly? Our local dollar store sells wash cloths 15 for $2... I just use those with water & toss them in with their diapers to wash... I have an old wipe box that I keep a few damp cloths in next to her diapers...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:30 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Nope
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 10:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• No, I used cloth wipes that I bought. We had some solution that we added for a while, it was essential oils, don't remember which, but in the end we just went with water - it was the best for Felipe's skin anyway, and easiest. I still have all our cloth wipes and now we use them as washcloths or as family cloth.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:37 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• We use wash cloths in a solution of water with a few drops of lavender oil and chamomile oil. We keep them in a tupper ware container.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:55 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• yes I do.. cut paper towels to fit a baby wipe container.. before adding the towels squirt in 1 tsp baby shampoo or baby wash and 1 tsp of baby oil and fill 1/4 of the way full of water, swish to mix then add the towels and press down until all are wet.. they keep for two weeks
    munchkinaplenty

Answer by munchkinaplenty at 11:16 AM on Dec. 15, 2010