What is worst thing you have ever done to a friend??

2prettylittle1s

Asked by 2prettylittle1s at 10:27 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Told her something she didn't like which was the truth.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 10:28 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• She asked for my opinion, I gave it, she didn't like what I said. I only told the truth...
    AlliPerry

Answer by AlliPerry at 10:30 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My friend was dating my (male) best friend and she slept with someone right before they were "official"
    she asked if she should tell and I said I won't say anything because they weren't "officially dating" but she can tell him if she wants

a few weeks pass and they've been happy go lucky and she calls me from her phone late at night saying that she just slept with that same guy again and she said she had been talking to him since the last time. She was drunk but it all came out.

I immediately called my (female) Best Friend and we decided we would tell our guy BFF, and we did. So it was bad but good.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:43 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• ignored a phone call
    menmy6

Answer by menmy6 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2010