Is there a Christmas song you just don't like?

FelipesMom

Asked by FelipesMom at 10:36 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• For some reason the Drummer Boy Song freaks me out baaaa rummm paa bum bum. Eeeek!!!
    sarahtessa

Answer by sarahtessa at 10:41 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• its kinda new, but im not sure of the title. something about a little boy buying his dying mom some shoes for Christmas. its awful...so sad and depressing. its like the "home for the holidays" songs arent sad enough (i cant help but think of all the service men & women who wont be home) they have to throw in a musicaly bad song about a kid losing his mom at Christmas.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:39 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I don't like most of the newer versions sung by pop and R&B singers.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 10:47 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I don't like that Christmas Shoes song. I know it's sappy and all, but it depresses me. When I hear Christmas music, I want to be happy and cheery! Not depressed and crying.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• O' Christmas Tree
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 10:39 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Oh Christmas tree O christmas tree bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 10:47 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I know this is gonna get me flamed, but the religious ones make me shudder. Sorry, they just do, because I love doing Xmas from the Santa side of it, but I'm just not religious in any sense.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Baby it's cold outside... i have heard that one song sooooo many times, and like 7 different versions of it. And they always play the horrible versions (Willie Nelson and Norah Jones' version, however, I can live with lol)
    aydensXmommy

Answer by aydensXmommy at 10:55 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• "Wonderful Christmastime" by Paul McCartney "Do they Know it's Christmas" sung by all the rich celebrities whining about how many poor children their are in the world, and "The Christmas Shoes" because it always makes me cry.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:01 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I also can't stand "Baby it's cold Outside". Yeah, no kidding. I'm freezing my butt off, I don't need to sing about it. I also hate "Let it Snow" for the same reason.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:02 AM on Dec. 15, 2010