where is the best place for beginners to go online to learn about investing in the stocks?

i am clueless about investing in stock but i would like to learn. where do you trade online and where is the best place to go to get started and learn, a plain old google search isn't working for me. i don't have mega bucks just want to learn with the minimum.

bayleighsmom

Asked by bayleighsmom at 8:54 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• I haven't been there in awhile, but I used to love listening to the Motley Fool's on the radio. They give all kinds of great tips and advice for investing. They have a website full of info and I see they have discussion boards also. May be worth it to check it out: http://www.fool.com/
    pam

Answer by pam at 11:10 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• oneshare.com is a good place to start. I first saw it on the Today show as a suggestion for a gift for teenagers or kids. You can buy one share of a stock and everything is explained for you. I bought a share of Starbucks for my neice who just graduated from High School. (Maybe not the best stock to buy, but there are more.) Good luck. I'm also trying to figure out investing as well.
    alexmomma2007

Answer by alexmomma2007 at 11:35 AM on Jun. 19, 2008