Does anyone else want to extend an olive branch to the other side?

I for one do, it is almost Sunday and I am tired of being a hater. I have taken my frustration out on you fellow Cafemommer's and for that I am sorry. I am happy for the Obama Supporters and I truly hope he is one of the greatest Presidents ever to have been elected, for our sake. So here is my Olive branch, do you take in peace.

SheriSanchez

Asked by SheriSanchez at 7:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Awwww, we never had mean words though, but aww, of course mama!
    FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 7:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Wow, I was tempted to ask you in the previous post about what makes you so angry in regard to Obama? I opted against it because it is you right. I hope you are an inspiration to others. I want my child to grow up in a loving world with clean air where he is respected and respects others regardless of race, gender, religon, political affiliation and any other thing you can think of that divides us.
    Actress.Mom

Answer by Actress.Mom at 7:53 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Thanks girls, I am a radical in a lot of ways and when I get sucked in I go all out but I didn't want to bring it home with me so I took it out on you poor Obama supporters and I'm sorry. I'm like everybody else my pay has been cut in half because business has been cut in half and I am worried just like everybody and sometimes being an extremists flushes it out before I go home so my sweet little pumkin doesn't feel the frustration. I really love all of you for our differences, I'm not sure what I would do without Cafemom.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 7:57 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• What a kind loving gesture!!!!!!! Your kid(s) are lucky to have you as a mom.
    Actress.Mom

Answer by Actress.Mom at 7:58 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Well I mean it, even to the Mommy's who were really mean and to whom I was really mean, I So Sorry.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 8:00 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• You are lovely. Thanks for making me smile today. :)
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:09 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I'm glad you are, but I wonder if it's because akin was found out again? Notice all those anonymous posts from this morning are gone.
    Anonymous

• To the mom who posted in doubt. Please don't bring the "bad ju-ju" to sheri's post. It is not fair, it is disrespectful and undermines what she is attempting to do. It is to be admired and not mocked judged nor questioned.
    Actress.Mom

Answer by Actress.Mom at 8:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Good for you Sheri!! I'm a republican that voted for McCain too and was dissappointed about the loss, but I feel we should all give Obama a chance to prove himself, just as I would have expected Obama supporters to do if McCain had won. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one!
    TheDragn01

Answer by TheDragn01 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I'm glad you are, but I wonder if it's because akin was found out again? Notice all those anonymous posts from this morning are gone

how do you know it was her gee..

. kudos to you Sheri and hugs

Anonymous