What did you get your MIL for Christmas? Help, I need ideads please!

HaydensMommy007

Asked by HaydensMommy007 at 10:45 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• If she likes plants a Christmas Cactuis(SP) is really nice!!
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 10:47 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I got my mother in law a $4 glass platter at walmart and then went and had their last name engraved into it. Total cost about $20! They entertain a lot. Also a great gift for weddings!
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I have never had the pleasure meeting mine, she passed before I ever met my husband. Good luck and enjoy her friendship while she is here.
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 10:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• We haven't yet.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:50 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• we got her a movie out of the $5 movie bin at walmart. the kids are making a handprint keepsake for her. she knows we barely have two dimes to rub together this holiday season, she'll be happy with just the thought (i hope lol)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:50 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I usually get her a scarf or something like that...
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:51 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Mine loves things that she can use to add essence to her house. Candles, or pretty much anything in the Home Living aisle at walmart works for her. I also got her some collage photo frames because she loves those and wants to hang a lot of pictures, so why not put a lot of pictures in one frame? Hope you find something great! :)
    aydensXmommy

Answer by aydensXmommy at 10:52 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Mines simple either a gift card to michaels craft store or olive garden. We are classy
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 10:55 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I got her a soap dispenser and sponge holder to match her kitchen decor. It's cheap I admit, but it does match.

BUT, the real gift will be a trip to a spa. DH and I and his brothers and their families are all chipping in for it. I think she'll enjoy it.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2010