Is your husband the opposite of "normal" men? adult content

Mine is a sex camel. He can go months. And things that would supposedly get any man's attention don't get my husband's attention. He's almost 40, so I understand he isn't going to act like a teenage boy, but he's pretty much always been like this as long as we've been together (almost 14 years). I could openly flash this man and he would get irritated and tell me to move from in front of the TV, or out from in front of the lawnmower...lol!

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 10:56 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• My DH is not all that interested in sex. Once a month and he is happy. He doesn't like sports or hunting. He likes the TV and thats about it. He voluntarily does all of our grocery shopping...because he LOVES shopping. I can't get the man out of the mall.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:59 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• "normal" is relative.

mine has a very high sex drive, more than I'm willing to help him out with. As such I don't care if he takes care of himself in private. He's actually looked into way of decreasing his sex drive. Its like almost everyday. I'm more of a once a week person.

I know I didn't help lol, sorry. I think its great that you;'re not taking it too personally. I know alot of women would.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:58 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Mine doesn't stare at women,watch porn,hunt, or fish. the last 2 make him stand out here in WI!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:00 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• as far as non-sex stuff, yeah my DH is very non-traditional, as well. He's not into sports, tools, cars. He's very domestic, actually and involved with the kids. He doesn't really relate with other men that well. He's always related better with females. Took me awhile to get used to that last part.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:01 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My DH loves to have sex all the time too, but he works third shift...so that gives me a break during the week!! but some days when gets home at 4am he tries to get it when I hae to be up at 630 to go to work!! LOL
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 11:08 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• What is normal? It is different for everyone.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• yes. He acts like a girl! Hes more emotional than most men...in fact he whines.
    menmy6

Answer by menmy6 at 12:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I can breathe on mine and thats all it takes.
    Im good with 2x or so a week....i think he could do it more often no prob but he is cool with 2-3x a week....lol
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 12:02 PM on Dec. 15, 2010