Sun spot or brown spots?

I have these dots(moles I never had) on my face and I would like to get them removed.
But how? What can you tell me or recommend me?
Thank you in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• If you want a natural approach go to Whole Foods or use a lemon on your face. I am serious. Go to About.com and put in the search "Age spots". I use lemon too on my face to fade the spots. Unless you have 1,000 to blow at a spa, these are cheaper and they work well. Also go to Target and try their natural line.
    kimchimom

Answer by kimchimom at 11:39 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Make sure and go to a dermatologist to rule out melanoma. I love the Obagi system - you have to go through a dermatologist to get a prescription. The results are so amazing! . At the spa, they start with a facial to cleanse your skin, then introduce you to the system, which basically starts to peel your first layer of skin and thus getting rid of the sun spots and any wrinkles too. Google Obagi to find out. My sister paid $85 for the first dermabrasion and $250 for the system and they treat her once a month. My mother needed a heavier treatment so, she bought a $400 system (more creams) and gets treatment every other week - her total is about $2K If you want a not-so-expensive treatment, then I definitely recommend the following  products: Anew Daily resurfacing cleanser Anew photoradiance treatment (for dark spots) and lots of moisturizing (day and night) Drop me a note if you want more info.

Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 9:00 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I would try Photo Radiance Treatment first. It helps repair sun damage. It only cost about $20. GIVE IT A TRY! You can order it from www.youravon.com/dustydunn
    DustyD.

Answer by DustyD. at 8:16 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• What if you cannot afford to see one, then what? I have them too. I first thought age spots but then they appeared on my shoulder. I knew I needed to use sunscreen all year round. Where I live, it is sunny 99% of the time, even when it snows. Therefore, I am changing my habits. I always used Dove with SPF but now, I use Neutrogena products. If you want to fade them, use cocca butter or Bio Oil. Like the kind some use for stretch marks. It does not go away completely, but it works to fade them. If you can afford the treatments like above, go for it!
    kimchimom

Answer by kimchimom at 11:38 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I work for a dermatological co. offering amazing products that are created to fade hyperpigmentation, brown spots, even your skin tone and lighten and brighten your complexion. The line is called REVERSE. Check it out at:
    http://jamieg.myrandf.com/
    The products are 100% guaranteed to work!! I'd love to give you more info if it looks like something you are interested in! Contact me if there's anything I can do to help! Jamie
    jrgorby19

Answer by jrgorby19 at 5:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Rodan and Fields have a regimen called REVERSE it is for Brown spots, liver spots, age spots and sun damage......They are the makers of Proactiv .. I do skin care you can check out my website
    Kathy.myrandf.com Rodan and Fields are Dermatologists.
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 6:41 PM on Nov. 9, 2008