Fun Crafts for a toddler???

Anyone have any fun craft ideas for a toddler?

Mo-mama

Asked by Mo-mama at 11:03 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• is it for chrismas or just any time?
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 11:05 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I always just google it. There are so many things out there. Right now with Christmas there are so many fun crafts for the holiday. You can make ornimants (we did one with there picture inside a star, turned out really cute) we also made some paper chains, where you cut some construction paper in strips, then loop them around eachother. I cut the paper, started the first loop, then my son (20 months) would stick the paper through the hole to make a loop, then I would give him tape, and he would help me press it on. Also there are cookies, and let them decorate them how they want. We are going to make a ghrahm cracker ginger bread house today.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 11:09 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• What age specifically? Depending on dexterity, older toddlers can string circle cereal (cheerios or fruit loops) on string (it's easier if you have a string that doesn't unravel on the end) for "necklaces" or to hang on the tree (if you have one).

Answer by missanc at 12:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2010