What's your very favorite Christmas memory?

My favorite Christmas memory is making Christmas candies with my grandmother. We always did that every year, of course. One year, my sister was helping to mix divinity. She had very long pigtails, and one of the pigtails got into the beaters and wound into the divinity. We all laugh about that day now.

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 11:07 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• When I was younger it was always a yearly tradition that my dad and I go pick out our Christmas tree together. This one year the tree I wanted was in the very back of a bunch of others. My dad jumped over the rope and when he was trying to get to it he knocked them all down.. like seriously it was like watching dominoes fall down and my dad went rolling right along with the trees! LOL It was hilarious, and sweet at the same time that he went through all of that to get me the tree that I wanted. We talk about that every Christmas now and get a good laugh out of it
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:10 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I was about 6 and it was before my brother was old enough to crawl, my older sister and I would play around on the floor under the tree pretending to be anything from puppies, to the elves themselves. We got matching Barbie Fold n Fun Playhouses and it was before my parents decided they hated eachother
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:23 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• This one! just looking at it makes me want another one!

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:24 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• The year I became interested in magic! :)

I was a toddler and my Dad "magically" made a memory game appear in front of me! He had my Mom distract me for a second and then put the game in front of me while we all sat in front of a fireplace. I know it was not really magic what he did, but it sparked my interest in it, and the moment was great for me! It was so pretty with the fire going and then the "appearance" gave me a wonderful thrill! :)
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 1:39 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• When us kids got bikes for Christmas. My brother's bike was in his closet. How did it ever get there without my big mouth brother ever finding out is beyond me?LOL
    MommabearGrr

Answer by MommabearGrr at 9:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2010