• In the Spotlight:

Please I need some answers!

I'm almost 38 weeks with my 3rd child. Well the other two were induced so "i didn't get to experience labor" with them. Well I'm already 3 cm and 60% effaced. well here the past two days everything I eat feels like I have to Poop it right back out*sorry to much info* but i can't hardly keep nothing on my stomach. Is this a sign of oncoming labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes... they say that is a sing labor will be coming soon.. your body is trying to get that area clear for labor and delivery
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 8:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• It very well could be! They say that oftentimes you get something like diarrhea when you're about to start labor. Then again, it could be something you ate, or an illness. Either way, make sure your bag is packed and try to relax while you still can! Congrats on the poo! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 8:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Totally! When I was in labor with my son, I had to sit on the potty and have my contractions b/c he was pressing down on my bowles sooo hard. Walking and laying on my side made them worse.
    soldiersangel

Answer by soldiersangel at 9:14 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• yes it is!
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:14 PM on Nov. 7, 2008