What is the best chritmas present for a man?

SWEETHERO

Asked by SWEETHERO at 11:19 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• A free one. That way you don't feel bad when he doesn't like it, doesn't use it, or otherwise abuses it. Lol! Seriously, this year one of the presents I am giving my husband I found on the curb. It's a gentleman's valet, which is something I've thought my husband needed for a long time. He has a bad habit of draping his clothes wherever he stands and leaving his shoes about. But valets are a little cashy, considering he still might not use it. I picked this one up on the curb, tightened and replaced some screws, sanded it down and painted it. He'll never know I got it off the curb unless I tell him.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:23 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Depends on the man. Not all are the same with the same interests.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:25 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Some crazy lady on the news was just saying they like sheets and candles etc. Sounds like she's talking about women, not men.

I think men like electric beard trimmers, clothes, shot/beer glasses if they drink, poker set, money clip, wallet, watch, video games, cologne, etc.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:25 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Is he into sports? Something with his favorite team on it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Hmmm, first thing that came to mind would not be very lady like for me to write lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I think it depends on the man! I bought my husband some new, nice clothes. He got an iPod and iPod case as well.
    HeartsCombined

Answer by HeartsCombined at 12:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Yourself.
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 1:33 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I give things to people on christmas that they need.. every one will always need body wash and deoderant and a razor and stuff like that...if you go to walmart there is this kit you can buy 8 bucks its axe special pack it has shower gel anti pesprirant & deodorant invisable solid and deodorant spray and shampoo and conditioner its great my family loves them
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Sex? That would probably work for mine anyway, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 15, 2010