I need gift ideas for two aunts.

These two aunts mean the world to my son and I would like to get them something special. The problem is I have no idea what to get them. They basically go to work, come home, watch tv, and go to church on Sunday and Wednesday. They are both in their 50's, single, and they both work at a clothing store (so they have tons of clothes). One of them likes history type things. They do go to Gatlinburg, TN a few times a year but I have no idea what to get them.

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 11:26 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• Something homemade. Or maybe some embroidered handkerchiefs to carry to church...
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:30 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Can you afford to send them on a trip? Maybe something historical?
    tracimed

Answer by tracimed at 11:54 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• A DVD of their favorite show, a book, something homemade by your son, something for their desk at work, a gift certificate
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:58 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Get them a daily devotional book with hot coco mugs candy canes teas and coffees of all kinds. Maybe they would like to have the bible on CD or tape or DVD...
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2010