I HAVE APPROXIMATELY 5 DAYS LEFT TO DECIDE WHAT METHOD OF BIRTH CONTROL I SHOULD SWITCH TO - SHOULD I TRY SOMETHING ELSE ... BUT WE ARE THINKING OF HAVING ANOTHER BABY. BUT NOT TOO SOON.

I'VE RESEARCHED ALL THE METHODS AND I'VE TRIED MOST AND THEY EITHER FAIL OR HAVE SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS.

cubanbeauty456

Asked by cubanbeauty456 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• We use condoms...no side effects, cheap, can stop using them at any time. :)
    Anonymous

• I use the ring in fa 3 weeks out for one no forgetting so your not pregnant before your ready
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 8:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Try the IUD...
    Anonymous

• Abstinence! Just kidding, that is what my husband always said until the IUD!
    Anonymous

• I've used the nuvaring for 2 years now and its so easy and simple. I recommend it. It really helps you be very regular when it comes to exactly when you start and when you stop your period too.
    katyameliasmom

Answer by katyameliasmom at 9:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• iud, Mirena, talk to your insurance, make sure its covered, takes just a minute to insert, and just a minute to remove, no side affects, i havent had a period in months!!
    carolyn.ruelle

Answer by carolyn.ruelle at 11:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• IUD, they usually have the 5yr one and the 10yr one, my cousin had the 10yr one and had a few problems, so she switched to the 5yr one and hasn;t had any problems. Her youngest is 4 now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Nov. 8, 2008