Because I Can!

After a recent post, I have been feeling a little proud the past hour. I am proud of my country and all it has to offer. I am proud to be part of a family that is willing to accept foreign countries to visit our great country and though not everything is "accepted", I have the right to still voice my personal opinion. As a wife to a United States Marine, I am proudly flying my flag outside today and saying THANK YOU, USA!!! ...and to make this a proper question, who else agrees???

CassiRae3

Asked by CassiRae3 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree. Dh and I were both Marines.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• ME!!! I agree!!! !
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 11:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I agree! I am a proud American and glad that I was born here, glad that my ancestors came here in the 1700's and feel lucky that all those who came before worked hard to make it a great country.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:36 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• ITA as a Marine and Army wife!
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 11:37 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My Pop-Pop was in the Army, he HATED the marines...so one of my uncles became a MARINE! Lol
    I think partially to bust his chops!!!
    I am thankful for all branches of the military and their families
    And I feel VERY fortunate to have been born in the USA
    My flag flies year round as well. Myself and and 2 other families
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:40 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• american flag ribbon

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• air force

usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 11:45 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i agree some what i am proud of the many people going to fight the wars so the world can be a better place. but i am sad that we lose so many family members to the war. I am proud that we have more freedom compared to other countries. but i am sad at how much problems we are having with the economy such mothers needing help, homilies needing sheltarand food, eldley needing more assistance such as health care and being cut off, more people needing health, medical,and life insurance. Gas prices going up its like the low class people are going to stay being low class. I just hope things will change then i will really be proud of my country.
    blessed11272007

Answer by blessed11272007 at 11:45 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Proud to be a American , and we do need to fight to keep it great!!

You do have to study who you put into the White House if want to keep America great!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:19 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Good for you !

As my son would say in his newsletter articles from Afghanistan (he's a Marine Corps officer)
    "... and thank you all for being the kind of Americans we are doing this for ! "
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 1:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2010