How far along were you when you bought for 1st baby item?

I am not that far along, and I am ready to hit the stores, and not just because I like to shop, but also because I don't know what the future holds, and I'll be doing this all on my own.

san126

Asked by san126 at 11:37 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sometime in the third trimester.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:37 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My mom and I were shopping like crazy the first month. I think as soon as I told her, I was only 2 wks along when I found out, she started a shopping list.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:39 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• With my first it wasn't until after he was here. LOL. He was premature and SUPRISED everyone. With my 2nd, 3rd, 4th........As soon as I had the cash in my hand!!!!! =o)
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 11:40 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I started buying nessesities after my first trimester!!! Diapers, wipes, bottles stuff like that!! Don't buy too much though if your having a baby shower!! Congrats!!!!
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 11:41 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• From now on, I will wait until the second trimester. I lost my baby at almost 12 weeks and one of the things that I was thankful for was that I had no items to look at to depress me further.
    HeartsCombined

Answer by HeartsCombined at 11:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• the day i found out i was having a girl (probably early 6 months) i went to the store and bought several girly outfits. i painted her room pink that weekend.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:46 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I was 3 months along. My Great-Grandmother brought me shopping and we bought some socks and some onesies. She died 2 months later so I am so very happy we went together.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i WAS ABOUT 3 MONTHS.
    Annette_Mtz10

Answer by Annette_Mtz10 at 12:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• About 7-8 months.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i had just found out and i found a really cute onesie that was for either a boy or a girl so i bought it! i love it and its stashed so hubby hasn't even seen it yet lol
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 3:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2010