Not really a question more of a....excited statement?!

DH and I have been talking about when we want to start TTC. He said we would talk about it more after I had my next surgery to fix a sleeping disorder that I have, now our insurance is not going to cover the surgery so I can't have it. Last night before bed I realized if I don't have the surgery then we can't talk about TTC after surgery so I mentioned that to him (his whole thing was he wanted to focus on getting me better before TTC) anyway so I mentioned it and he jokingly pretended to be excited that we didn't ever have to talk about it now since I wasn't going to have the surgery. Then he said he just didn't want to talk about it right then because it was 1 am and he had to be up for work in 6 hrs. Understandable. So I said "So....Baby, yeah?" and his typical answer is "no. we have talked about this" and last night he said...."maaaaybe" and rolled over and went to sleep! YAY!

NessGuinness

Asked by NessGuinness at 11:41 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Congrats!  hope it happens quick!

rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 11:45 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• congrats!!! Hopefully soon!!
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 11:47 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• YAY!!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 4:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2010