how do you relieve your back pain during pregnancy?

i love to take a nice a warm bath not to hot because i know thats not good but just to relaxe, i was just wondering what you ladies do?

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 11:55 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if it gets too bad i get my hot water bottle and place that around the back, but i sometimes get something to put in my bath that helps relax your body
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 12:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I have been getting on all fours and swaying my hips from side to side that seems to works well for me because it relieves the pressure from my back
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Massage, chiropractor, birthing(yoga) ball and baths
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• HAHAHAH...I remember when I was pregnant and we moved into our house, I thought that I would take a nice bath. Our loft apartment only had a stand up shower, so I was excited to take a bath. My husband was at work. Once I got in the tub, I realized I couldn't get out! LOL It took me over 30 minutes to maneuver myself out of the tub!! hahahhaha Anyway, I sat on our Shiatsu chair massager EVERY night and then after that, I would lie on the couch on a heating pad. My back hurt SO bad during pregnancy. The heating pad did a lot to relieve my pain,.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:14 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i use a heating pad. and a warm shower(the way the water pressure pounds on my lower back feels great). then i take Tylenol and lay on the couch.=]
    teen_mommie101

Answer by teen_mommie101 at 2:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• hot bath and heated blanked and working out
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 2:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• warm baths, heating pad, one of those awesome wedge pillows are pretty awesome, and during my first pregnancy i found a yoga ball was really really helpful.
    prettypaper

Answer by prettypaper at 3:43 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I figured out at the end of my first pregnancy that the only way that I would be comfortable watching tv with hubby was to kneel in front of the recliner and then rest my head on my arms on the seat. It felt great.. He kindly rotated my chair so that I could watch tv from that position. Also, put a pillow between your legs when you sleep and sleep on your left side (not positive why but it is better for that baby, something about blood flow I think). Or sitting on one of those yoga balls helps immensely as well.
    LadyKatya

Answer by LadyKatya at 7:20 AM on Dec. 16, 2010