Great ideas for my BF?

My BF is really stressed out over his financial situation. How can i help in making him less stressed out?....

I will take any and all suggestions!...LOL

Thanks Ladies!

gogogirl79

Asked by gogogirl79 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Are your finances tied together? If not, and you have money, maybe take him somewhere for the weekend to relax and forget about things. If that's not possible, maybe offer advice to help him fix his situation, give him a back rub, make him dinner, something he enjoys so he can relax and forget about things for a little while.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Buy him something from his favorite sprots team. Make him a nice meal or snack and go out alone and just enjoy each others company.GL, I am rooting for you.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• help him make a budget for his spending. and chart it out so he can see where his money is actually going each month. You could also suggest less expensive dates to take some weight off. Like picknicks with sanwiches, hiking at the national park, visiting a museum...
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 1:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2010