I didnt breastfeed. I didnt feel like it. dont like it?

usdragonflies

Asked by usdragonflies at 12:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• And your question is what? I breast fed both my kids, I HATED every moment of it! But I did it, who cares? It's your business, no one elses!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Eh. As long as your baby was fed and thriving and healthy, I don't care.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Trying to start a fight? You know that statement is just going to get people going, and I don't see that you have an actual question.

I tried breastfeeding, but it didn't work for me. Because of how things went, if I have more children, I don't think I will even try it with them.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 12:13 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• And your question is? It's normal to not like it.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Your child. I did not breast feed because I adopted my child. We brought him home from the hospital. I tell you what, I wish I had. I feel like I missed out on that moment. There was a desire and a strong pull to do that. But I did let the doctors and other therapists I worked with talk me into not doing it. The female doctors I work with spoke of how over rated it really is. Since then - I don't find it to be over rated. I respect parents who don't because their is no interest, I respect parents who can't because of lack of production or other reasons, and I respect those who are advocates of breast feeding. At the end of the day you do what you are comfortable with and what you feel is best for you and your child. Who is anyone else to say differently?

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 12:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• ok
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:10 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I didn't either with my boy. My father in law practically STAYED the whole time with us. He would NOT leave when we said the baby was hungry and then yelled at me for not breast feeding. There was no way I was going to flop out my boobs in front of that bastard. I plan to at least try it with this one though.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• its okay you didnt do it, i couldnt cos of reasons with my daughter but i would love to try with this one
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• OK then!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i breastfed my first and third for about two weeks. my second never had an drop of breastmilk. there was no way id produce enough to keep a 10 pound newborn satisfied. i gave up with the other two because i was never coached on how to get them to latch properly and was tired of squeezing the arm of the rocking chair in agonizing pain when they nursed.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2010