SO is going to a Bachelor Party on Friday night...Would you let your hubby go?

I wasn't going to let him go but I decided I'll bite the bullet and just let him.

Drinking and strippers....was basically the description of the invite. hmmm?

The guy getting married is only marrying his GF because she is pregnant, lol, idk y he tells people this.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 12:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I think i would, but i trust him completely. He's not into easy women.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I wouldn't have to tell him no, my husband wouldn't want to go to something like that. He doesn't like strippers and he has respect for me and knows that it would make to uncomfortable.
    But, it's what you're comfortable with, I know some woman don't mind and to each their own. But personally it would just make me very uncomfortable.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 12:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• omg ur not ready to get married to this man.
    menmy6

Answer by menmy6 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i say let him go...it will help you build more trust too!!!
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 12:13 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• my husband wouldn't want to go. he wouldn't need my permission though either, since im his wife and not his mom. we would talk about it and if i felt uncomfortable he would respect me enough not to go. but i trust him to behave himself and i would probably encourage him to go and have a good time. all the poor guy does is work & sleep.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• no
    menmy6

Answer by menmy6 at 12:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• If you say no it makes it seem like you don't trust him. Personally as much as I don't like these kind of this unless I'm there (which is out of the question for a bachlor party) I trust my husband so I wouldn't make an issue of it.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 12:13 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I don't 'let' my Husband do anything..He is not a child. If He wanted to go, I wouldn't have a problem with it. However, my Husband doesn't enjoy things like that. He would much rather spend His free time with me and Our Son.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:14 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• He has to work after the Bachelor party so I know he will be on his best behavior, but he is going to be there for his friend, it's like a friend reunion. It's not at a club, it's at his friends house, which is even more scary, I just know the Bachelor is going to fuck around, in fact, I am going to put Money on him cheating with a stripper.
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 12:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I don't 'let' my husband do things or not. He's a grown man. I don't care if he goes to a bachelor's party where there is a stripper.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2010