How are your pets reacting?

Cats are going crazy!!! With this bitter cold temps. They are all chasing each other and using the litter box. they usually go out side to play. It's ok, I like the company.

chefjen

Asked by chefjen at 12:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Pets

• My cats are not acting any crazier then normal. The dogs have no interest in going outside. It wa 16 degrees outside this morning I can say I blame them. I am sure they were cussing me this morning when I forced them to go out long enough to do their business.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 12:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My 2 are indoor kitties. So, they really don't care about the weather much. But, they do like to lay in the sunshine that comes in through the windows and doors. :-)
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 12:33 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• The cold front always makes my animals nuts too. The horse, the dogs...everyone is running around and kicking up their heels! It is worse than spring fever.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 12:22 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• My Golden is taking it well. I even tried to bring him in. He kept wanting to go back out. I finally gave up and let him stay out. I guess he enjoys it. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:36 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• our cat stays indoors so shes good
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Our dog loves it, lol. She loves being let out in the snow. Though the cold isn't fun for anyone.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• We have Huskies, so they love it when it's cold. We don't get much snow here in the south though..
    HeatherReneeB

Answer by HeatherReneeB at 2:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My beagle, supposedly a hunting dog, lol, HATES the cold! He gives me the dirtiest looks every time I make him go outside. My mini bulldog, on the other hand, seems to love it! I end up chasing her around the yard to get her in, she keeps trying to get me to play outside with her!
    tracy0812

Answer by tracy0812 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2010