Repost: Bachelor Party Question : Would you let your hubby go

I wasn't going to let him go but I decided I'll bite the bullet and just let him.

Drinking and strippers....was basically the description of the invite. hmmm?

The guy getting married is only marrying his GF because she is pregnant, lol, idk y he tells people this.

***I'm not freaked out, just asking your opinion.
**He's not my kid, true, but we always ask each other permission, or try to get a go ahead, before we make plans, even if I go out to coffee I make sure it's alright with him, if he wants to go to his friends Bachelor Party, he makes sure it's alright with me.

Please don't get hung up on the fact that, that is the way we operate.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 12:26 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I would let my hubby go. If you and your hubby have it set up that you need to ask the other person before going out then he needs to check with you on this. If you aren't okay with it then I guess you either have to be honest with him or tell him how you feel.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Yes, I would.

You obviously didn't like the responses from your 1st post?
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 12:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I would. I don't have problems with this because I know that both of the featured activities actually are very UNinteresting to him.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:32 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• If there are strippers then no
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:32 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• no I didn't because instead of ppl answering my question they got hung up on the fact that my hubby asks me if It's okay before he goes. It wasn't really a question about that.
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 12:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Yes, if you are OK with it. It will probably turn out to be pretty lame if they can't get a stripper. That is most guys fantasy to get some strange woman naked and her rub all over them, just to get all worked up and nothing happen, just a huge boner that will make it's way back to you. LOL

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 12:36 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I might be mad If he went without asking. I think it is great that he asked. I would let him go and have some fun.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Nope. That would make me very uncomfortable and I would ask him not to go.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:39 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Yes. But then my hubby & I will go to the strip clubs together .
    AlliPerry

Answer by AlliPerry at 12:39 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• It's not a matter of whether I would LET him go or not, but he wouldn't even ask or want to go.

Answer by missanc at 12:39 PM on Dec. 15, 2010