Do you fart?

Do you fart in front of your s/o? I have started to bc he does all the time. My so farts are so bad, I yell at him to leave the room. I started brewing up some good ones to give him pay back, he just laughs at me and say "you smell healthy." What can I do or say to him to break the habit?

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 12:26 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I fart in front of mine. I really don't care that my hubby farts around me, but if he does it over and over and over i'll spritz him with some lovely smelling girly body spray!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Just have to sit him down and talk to him about it instead of make it look like a fun game
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:32 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I don't in front of him or my kids. When I do have to I make it discrete. I think it's one thing for a man to do it. I just think it's it's gross for a woman. Kind of the same thing with cussing.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:32 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i do!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• No, thats just nasty.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Oh boy. It is a hard habit to break for my dbf. He farts all the time infront of me and everyone else. It is so gross. He stinks sooo bad and now my dd is starting to do it which I can not stand. I fart but I was taught by my father that farting infront of others isnt lady-like unless its an accident. So when I feel the erge to fart I just excuse myself and go to the bathroom or somewhere where there is no one and just let it loose. Lol
    thtqrljess07

Answer by thtqrljess07 at 2:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• evry bdy farts,yup sure do.lol
    carisa368

Answer by carisa368 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Men fart,Women poot,according to my proper hubby:)
    karencrouch

Answer by karencrouch at 1:00 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• my dh does and of course there has been times accidentally when I have .....I'd like to know how anyone hasnt at least accidentally ??
    Jkat

Answer by Jkat at 7:52 PM on Dec. 16, 2010