Why do CM moms do this?

I notice that if i post a question or others post a question....That a few MOMS on here answer the question in whatever way they want.....

For example:...If i posted a question like...WYR: Have a job outside the home..Or be a stay at home mom?.......

Some MOMS on here like to answer with like....NEITHER, or..NONE...

So, my question is...LOL....Does this bother anyone else?....I mean, why answer at all, if your not going to answer with the choices given?...I personally, only choose questions that interest me. Otherwise, i don't answer!

Sorry, just a bit frustrated...I guess it could be worse!..........Ha ha!

Thanks Ladies!

gogogirl79

Asked by gogogirl79 at 12:26 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• to get the points I guess

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• There are several of those that I see where I wouldn't want to do either. I just skip them.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• yeah I would say just don't answer then!! I don't like when people do that either
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 12:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I skip questions if I don't know the answer - or I'll respond with something silly if I think the intent of the question was to be silly. To each his own! :) It doesn't bother me, I just skip over those answers.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:33 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I don't understand why that would really bother anyone. A game is a game. If you are answering questions through the WYR category and come across something that honestly, you wouldn't want to do, an answer is an answer... regardless how they answer it. That's something I've never really given one ounce of thought too sorry....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:43 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• time killer probably :)
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:51 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Because if I don't do fb or myspace then the answer is neither, in a hypothethical way. It should not be bother. Then you have not been on this site long enough to see how other answers go and you are huh the whole time. It is amazing, but the best part is that cm gets rid of all the nasty........
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:16 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I've done that. I answer that way if I don't think the two choices are good choices.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• i know what you are talking about. if it doesn't apply or if you don;t have anything contructive to say really that will help don;t answer.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 12:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2010