If you could visit just ONE day in your childhood, which day would it be?

And why?

For me, it would be the day I was born (not exactly childhood). I would really like to revisit my very first perception of this life time.

What about you?

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 12:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The day my mother was still in my life :(
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 12:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• The day I found out that my step dad wasn't my real dad and he told me he wouldn't adopt me cause I wasn't good enough to carry his name. I was nine. I would like to go back to that day so I can punch him in the face!
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 12:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I would go back to my 6th grade summer and meet that boy all over again. =o) I fell in love with him that day and still love him!!! Lol. I know 6th grade and love don't mix, but it stood up to the sands of time. =0)
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 12:34 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• The day, in 6th grade, when I fell in love with my husband. I'd tell myself that yes, he is the one, so not to make the mistakes I've made being scared he didn't feel the same way I did - wasting time on other guys for example, haha. Because he were are, 12 years after we fell in love in 6th grade, and we're happily together, even though it took 8 years for us to get back to this place, just because we were both too afraid that the other didn't feel the same way! If we had just had the guts to say we still loved each other when he moved back in high school we could have gotten back together years sooner and saved so much time shared all sorts of memories we missed out on because we were dating other people because we were too afraid to admit we still liked each other. (We were "best friends", lol)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i would go back to the day my real dad started beating me and my mom!! i would probably kill him in his sleep if i went back to that time....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• August 18th 1969. I would scream, I would punch I would hit I would tell and tell and tell until someone listened.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2010