Amniotic Fluid low and was unable to see what the baby was today

BUMMMEERRRR... but its ok.. they asked if I was dehydrated and im like no, i have increased my water intake. she told me that she couldnt see what the sex was cause at first the baby was face down curled with its butt in the air. lol. then it flipped and would not cooperate. fine be that way.. lol the u/s tech said she will have dr come see me cause the fluid is a bit low. so they will be sending me to a dr. in Orlando (45 min away) to get another done. when not sure.. could be a few days till I know.. im worried and not to happy about it not being today but what can ya do? my bf is worried cause he didnt realized that low fluids can be harmful... sooooooooooo impatiently awaiting a call from Orlando... if i dont find out with them I will most likely find out Jan 13th.. my next appt :) wish me luck

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 12:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Good luck. I had low fluid with my daughter at 37 weeks and had to be induced.
    HeartsCombined

Answer by HeartsCombined at 12:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• yeah? Im only 20 wks and 5 days.. thank you tho
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 12:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I feel for you.......good luck. Try to relax while your waiting. I hope you get an appt. sooner than later to ease your mind,
    team21

Answer by team21 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2010