How do I get rid of that last baby pouch?

I had a c-section in July and I can't seem to get rid of that last 10- 15 lbs and the little pouch around my belly button. I was wondering if anyone knew how to get that last bit, especially the pouch, to go away.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I heard crunchs and any toning abdominal excersises are the best to do for getting rid of the pouch.
    Comfortmarie

Answer by Comfortmarie at 9:32 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I would have to agree with comfortmarie, crunchies should do the trick. By the way, your lucky that you only have to lose 15 pounds. I had my baby last year and I am still carrying almost all the weight on my body.
    marriedw6kids

Answer by marriedw6kids at 10:58 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• part of that might be loose skin that will never fully go away. lipo dissolve works best if you want something that drastic.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2008