Blesssings!!!!!!!

Tell me about your blessings or amazing things you have done or have had done for you?

Last year I was blessed with a decent amount check that I was not expecting I ended up blessing my aunt and my parents with money and still had a great amount to use for my kids for christmas. This year things are pretty tight but I was going to still make them work. I had already gone to the store and baught all of there gifts not spending more than a hundred total on three kids. Just today I had decided to go to the dollar store with 15 dollars and get a couple of stocking stuffers. I got to the register ready to check out and was five dollars short not on purpose and was about to put a couple things back when the lady standing behind me payed for it all when I tried to give her the 15 dollars she would not let me. And instead told me you give it will be given back to you!!!! These were wants that I wanted to give my kids not needs!!!!! God is good!!!!!!!

When I was a child one year my parents were so broke we were eating beans and rice for weeks. My step mother was not the type of person to tell anyone we were struggling. One day when she went to clock out at work she found an envelope addressed to her with a gift certificate for $1,000. We were able to have a good christmas dinner and a couple of good toys and clothes. To this day we do not know who blessed us with that amazing gift!!!! God is good!!!!

Please share the love and tell me about your amazing blessings no matter how small!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• I am blessed with a healthy, happy family. Not much more matters to me than that. As long as those I love are good, I'm happy. :)

The blessings you described are awesome!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:41 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• God has benn wonderful too. he too has been wonderful to our family.. giving us the most precious Christmas blessing...MY MOTHERS LIFE. She had been ill for 2 years and in and out of the hospital for a year. She had some unknown type of illness never seen before. Her name will be in some medical book they say. She survived and the whole time GOD was carrying all of us. Im 23 I lost my real father at age 7 on christmas day..He blessed me so much to allow me to keep my mother. During my mother illness she touched so many people she was so strong and always praising God during and before and after everything. She is in the recovery process trying to get her strenght back.. She looks great anyone who looks at her has no clue she was ill and is recovering from it bc GODS LIGHT SHINES THROUGH thast all see. AMEN!!!!
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Very cool for all of you. I have been blessed with good finances in the past year and really its been a BLESSING TO ME to help out my sister with some money to go to the doctor (she has a bad back) and was able to help my parents a few times with food.
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 2:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My amazing family is my blessing.
    My SO is amazing. Loving, devoted, loyal, sexy, supportive and a great father. Everything I could want.
    My mom helped us get a house to rent, so we could have our own place with DD. And just randomly, she will buy some diapers, wipes, or clothes, and just drop them by... And she only lives 1/8 of a mile away so DD and I walk over every morning for breakfast.
    My dad will just show up and say he wants to take DD and me out for a shopping excursion. DD loves going shopping with him, and he will just buy stuff randomly. Now she has a kitchen, a shopping cart, and a leather chair for her at his house. My parents both LOVE her so much. And even though they are divorced, for DD, they are taking me, DD, and both of my brothers to Disneyland all together (SO is working and doesnt care to go again, since we went 2 weeks ago LOL).
    And my inlaws are awesome. Sweetest people I know!
    I amvery blessed
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2010