This may sound weird...

ima writer and the bathroom is my quiet place where no one bothers me so i take my laptop and go sit on the floor and start writing. ive been having braxton hicks contractions but nothing like this. there about 25min apart. trying to get up i had a contraction(very painful) and knocked the shelf over. now its laying infront of the door and i cant get out. i left the phone(and my cell) in the bedroom all i have is my laptop. im home alone. i planned on doing a water birth. should i just fill the tub up with water and get it and try to email who ever to get over asap? my hubby should get home in an hr. this is not a joke, im very clumsy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 25 mins apart? I wouldnt fill the tub.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I'm with her ^^^^, you will be a wrinkled old lady by the time the baby comes if you fill it now.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• If they are 25mins apart then you should be able to get up in between and get out. You shouldn't get in the tub until they are a LOT closer together.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• yeah your good I would def wait on the water!! youll look like a raisn!!! LOL
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 12:50 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• im just scared because they've gotten closer together very quickly. this morning they was about 3hrs apart.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Don't be scared. Just relax and do what makes you comfortable. I loved the tub for laboring. It really helped me. Can't you get up during contractions and move the shelf out of the way and then your hubby can put it up later and anything that was on it.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• its one of thos huge thick wooden shelves. ive tried pushing it but it gets stuck and then the door only opens like 3inches.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• You can go to a TTY website (it's used for deaf people) and make a call to whoever you want and the relay person will tell the people what you type into the computer.
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 1:45 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Or- go to:
    http://www.txt2day.com/
    and send your message, dont forget to say hi it's ___ need help or something
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 1:50 PM on Dec. 15, 2010