• In the Spotlight:

What gifts do you get a two year old?

Daudghter just turned two and loves dora havent decided wat to get her for x mas yet.. any gift ideas?

jazmya_mom

Asked by jazmya_mom at 8:54 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Shopping

• My daughter is 2 and loves dora also. I was stumped on what to get her for xmas too but it helps that she loves music. So I went on to toys r us website and looked at pretty much all their toys for 2 year olds and now I have a list of about 20 things.
    katyameliasmom

Answer by katyameliasmom at 9:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• walmart has some cute dora toys.

Dora Pegasus
    you place dora in the horses saddle and it will turn into a pegasus

Dora Holiday
    (Dora in a pretty Christmas dress and they will have more in the series for other holidays)

walmart.com should have pictures if you want to see what they look like
    deltadawn1975

Answer by deltadawn1975 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• yeah she loves music too thanks
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 11:56 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Ok so i have a dd who will be 3 in feburary 09 we are getting her a play kitchen for christmas... I know for a fact that they have dore style ones as well. the great thing about a play kitchen is that it will grow with them for a few years! so it kind of pays for it's self.
    You could also get her a dress up box.. i know my little dd loves to play dress up! you can buy dora dress up stuff and then add as you go.. get princess stuff.. doctor...ballerina... whatever they are into at the time.. and just keep adding!
    MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 5:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2008