I absolutely LOVE horror movies, not the cheesy zombie-type movies, but the "really got me scared poopless, I don't even wanna get up and go to the bathroom in the daylight" type scared! Any suggestions on some really scary movies that are GOOD???

Platinum_Mommy

Asked by Platinum_Mommy at 12:51 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Me too!

I really liked the Paranormal Activity movies, all Stephen King movies (especially Pet Semetary and the Shining), the Exorcist, The Entity, and many more that I can't think of. I'm always looking for a good scary movie!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:52 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I'm right there with ya! Although, I havent really seen one that completely scares the wits outta me yet.
    I did like the Saw movies, til the last one.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 12:53 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• To this day, the original "Excorcist" scares the sh..t out of me when her head turns around and that voice.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 12:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• "scared poopless" ? LMBO!!!!! I can't help you with this , movies like this give me nightmare and I need my sleep. lol But you really made me laugh. thanks!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 12:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I liked the saw movies... and the Sixth Sense scares the crap out of me... I don't know why but it freaked me out bad!
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Oh, and "A haunting in Connecticut" was another good one, I thought.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i cant watch stay alive on my own n even after watching it i have to watch something funny so i dont get nightmares but right now movies like that i cant watch cos being pregnant i get scared very quickly
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Oldy, but a goody - if you haven't seen it already, check out The Serpent and the Rainbow

Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 1:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Pet Sematary always scares the crap out of me, for sure. The Ring scares me but I'm probably just weird on that one lol.
    HeartsCombined

Answer by HeartsCombined at 1:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• paranormal activity was the one that scared me so bad i didnt move off my couch for anything.....i was home alone,my son was spending the night at his aunts house,and my sons father had left for work right after the movie ended......i was scared badly!!!
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 1:08 PM on Dec. 15, 2010