I really need help with Christmas gifts for my 3 kids. Is there someone out there who can lend a helping hand this holiday season?

lovegod123

Asked by lovegod123 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• Not meaning to be mean, honestly. This is not the place you need to be asking for help. You can always go to churches or organizations. I think it will be past the deadlines though.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:03 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• You can go to your local church, salvation army, etc and maybe ask for help. Gl.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• You can also contact Toys of Tots or other organizations like that.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• You ladies are some ruthless wenches. The first poster and I get a vote down for making a good suggestions then wishing her GL. Grow up. What is your suggestion then? You don't have one huh?

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• You might try the Circle of Hope group here on Cafemom.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I think that Christine0813 has a point. I think this year you could give your children much more than a gift. Maybe you all could got o a church service together. Come home watch a christmas movie together and drink hot coco. Have a snow ball fight. Eat dinner and over dinner discuse the reason for the season the true meaning of christmas..Maybe all of you all could go volunter at a shelt and get a wonderful positve lovely feeling. I dont know how old your children are so my suggestions maybe strange. I 0-3 or 4 year old i dont think would know they were supposed to get christmas presants. Older children maybe 13+ would understand the difficulty you may be having this year. I will pray that God bring syou hope joy and Love and a way to make you feel good about being able to give your children something other than gifts maybe memories this year!! GL
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 1:49 PM on Dec. 15, 2010