What the hell am I supposed to do now?

My husband decides today that he doesn't want to be together anymore. I live with my parents, because we had split up and I was waiting to move back in until during the winter break for school, so I could switch the kids. Now its 2 weeks before Christmas, and he was going to buy Christmas for the kids this weekend. So they have nothing. I don't know what to do... I have no money!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• Ask if hes still buying them? He should IMO. Otherwise hit the dollar stores and thrift shops if you have to.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 1:08 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• He should still buy for the kids regardless of your relationship
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• you could try project joy if you still have time you fill out a form and give them 10 dollars and you get to go get presents for all your kids that is what i did this year try going to DOL or SS
    katkashka

Answer by katkashka at 1:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Contact some local churches in your area and explain the situation. I'm sure someone would help. Good Luck !
    megamamaw

Answer by megamamaw at 1:08 PM on Dec. 15, 2010