spotting after orgasm?

I am 10 wks prego and have had issues spotting after sex and even sometimes when we haven't had sex.... however it's been a good 2 wks since I have spotted even after the last time we had sex which was Tues. I think. (we are taking it easy since we have no idea when i will spot) HOWEVER.... this morning I had an orgasm WITHOUT sex and all was fine all day (busy day) and now I just noticed that I had reddish brown spotting on my panties......... should I be worried? and is this from having an orgasm this morn????

kymberlia

Asked by kymberlia at 9:04 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It could be from having sex and having organisms. When in doubt make a doctors appt. to help ease your mind.
    soldiersangel

Answer by soldiersangel at 9:16 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• im 11weeks and i have had the same prob off and on but m ine dsnt show on my panties its jst when i wipe theres a tiny bit of blood and its like streaked in my discharge
    Anonymous

• you might want to check with your OB, this could be anything from your cervix not completely closing, to a placenta previa... definitely take it easy, and make sure they know what is going on; it can prevent possible future issues; or rule anything serious out... GL!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 10:11 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Don't worry too much, but definitely call your doc. Even if they tell you this is perfectly ok, they'll document it. If you have any future problems, they might be able to figure some more things about based on this.

I'll cross my fingers that it was just your extremely happy body shedding a few cells. Good luck! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2008