heros

some people have disgraced me i put up something about fallen heros and how i knew one of them years ago to died last year and how im proud of all these fallen heros who was fighting for us and no replies to it not even to say R.I.P its like they dont care people are out sacrifising their lifes for us and some dont even get to see their children or anything

angelbaby1323

Asked by angelbaby1323 at 1:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I care. These people risk their lives for the sake of ours. I respect and honor anyone who is or has served in the military.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:13 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• thank you, i care alot cos my husband serves but i've always respected people for serving, it just really annoyed me and these people even have the cheek to call themselfs military wifes
    angelbaby1323

Comment by angelbaby1323 (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I'm not trying to be awful here, but why is it so important to you to get outside validation for your feelings about this?
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 1:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• well im sorry but what time of year is it people are away fighting over 500 people have been killed alone maybe more, its just for people to show some god damn respect to them while we can sit at our homes with our daughters/sons husbands/wifes and watch them open presents other people dont get to do that they dont even get to call home that day all they hold dear is a photo of their kids or wife or husband please be respectful for these people
    angelbaby1323

Comment by angelbaby1323 (original poster) at 1:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• The reason they are fighting comes from the stupidity of our national leaders. But I AM on their side. I think they should be allowed to come home--not in two years, but NOW. My husband was a medic in Vietnam and I have nothing but respect for our servicemen and servicewomen. I don't remember seeing your previous question. It must have been one I missed.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• thank you, it just upsets me that no-one cares enough to think about these people my husband is in the military im just glad he's at home and not out there
    angelbaby1323

Comment by angelbaby1323 (original poster) at 1:34 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I never saw the question.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I did not see this question you are referring to but I care about these people. That's why I keep fighting politically to bring them back. But at the same time I don't believe they are really fighting to keep us safe... well they might think they are or have that intention but that's not the reason the government has them over seas. The war we've waged had no real basis. We went into places with no real reason and no real plan and no people who shouldn't be over there in the first place are stuck between a rock and a hard place. They are doing nothing to improve our safety and our foreign policy and essentially our occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq have done nothing but worsen out relations with the Middle East. They are not securing anything. So May god have mercy on those who deserve his compassion and protect those who deserve his protection whoever they may be.
    -Cassandra-

Answer by -Cassandra- at 8:43 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I care but I don't care to waste words making myself feel better when actions do far more than a few words online can ever do.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2010