Ford callback?

Is there anyone else out there that owns a ford that had a call back on the rear axle. I have one and I am supposed to take it in next Tuesday to either be sprayed or be fixed, which could take up to 3 months before getting it back. They informed me today that they will supply me with a rental car, but I may have to pay the $3 a day tax fees, and if I want to vehicle that my whole family will fit in I have to pay an additional $10 per day. That $390 a month for 3 months. Are they crazy? Has anyone else had to deal with this?

hodgkinrus6

Asked by hodgkinrus6 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Travel

• We don't have a Ford nor has anything like this ever happened to us, but you may want to check with your insurance company. They may pay what Ford doesn't pay. Good luck!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• wow- Maybe I should goread the letter I got in to days mail about my ford warrenty. Thanks and good luck!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:30 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• no im sorry u r tho x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:14 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• We are a Dodge family..never have had a Ford & never want one either
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 11:17 PM on Dec. 17, 2010