Do I really HAVE to put away the clean laundry? Can't we just get it off the top of the dryer when we need it?

I hate putting away laundry. My least favorite household chore.

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 1:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I agree! I have 2 baskets in the laundry room as we speak!! Putting away clothes is evil lol -- i just recently got DH involved in the process and we do it together; i seperate and he puts away sooo much easier lol
    AFMF920

Answer by AFMF920 at 5:26 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I'm sitting on a bed covered in clean, folded laundry right now - dreading the thought of putting it away! I don't know why, but putting it away is the WORST part of the job. Same with dishes... I have no problem doing the laundry or dishes, but once they are clean, the idea of putting them away turns my stomach... Don't know why.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I dont do it all the time. I dont mind washing and laying the clothes flat so they dont wrinkle... But I DREAD putting them away. I really do like when my clothes and childrens clothes is all neat and organized so its easily accessable.... just wish I didnt have to do it :/
    CynCity281

Answer by CynCity281 at 1:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I don't mind washing. I also DREAD putting it away. I would rather clean toilets. LOL
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 1:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I do too. But I hate changing the litterbox even more!! Ugh. Happy cleaning!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 1:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Mine live on the spare bedroom bed until company comes to spend the night....lol
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 1:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I wash dry and fold it and everyone puts away their own.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:52 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I use down right trickery to get the kids to put the laundry away. I wash it, dry it and fold it and then who ever is on laundry duty for the week thinks they are getting it easy when they only have to put it away. LOL Really, I don't mind doing the rest so it's no big deal to me.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:41 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• daily laundry makes it easier , my 7 and 4 year old put it away. not very neat but away
    nonni2

Answer by nonni2 at 11:47 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I had a pile higher than my couch. GOt rid of that one, just to make a new one....I have to fold and put away or I can't find anything!! argh
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2010