whats the scariest story of your life?

whether it be close to death or ghost stories ANYTHING that was soo scary youll never forget it.

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 1:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• One night I was home, just myself and my newborn, and someone knocked on my door. I thought it was just my mom stopping in to check on us again, so I answered, but it was some crazy looking scruffy guy. He said he lived next door to me in my duplex, and he had locked himself out of his apartment. Stupid, I knew my neighbor, and he was NOT him. I had a very bad feeling so I slammed the door in his face as fast as I could and locked it. I grabbed my baby, my phone, and a knife and went to a back room. He wouldn't leave, and I had to get the cops there to get rid of him. Nothing bad happened in the end, but scared the crap out of me! I couldn't sleep for a month after that, because I was afraid he'd come back, and I live by myself with my baby!
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 1:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• When I was 19 I had a miscarriage that landed me in the ER. While I was in the ER, the nurse injected pain medication into my IV and left me to wait for my test results. Not only did I have a bad reaction to the meds, but they gave me too much (I'm so sensitive that I can only take about 1/4 the dosage for someone my size). I also stated bleeding worse. I dropped the call button during the resulting hallucinations, which involved dead family, fairies, and shadow demons coming to take me to Hell). When my (then)DH came in to see me, I was blue, not breathing and not responsive. It took him shaking me and screaming my name to get me to finally blink and tell him I was dying. I remember my dr running in w/ several nurses and them moving me to a gurney for emergency surgery, and the look of horror on everyone's faces when I got up, because I was LITERALLY lying in a pool of my own blood.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• 1 time when I 1st was learning how to drive (already had my license) I was driving home from work (with my mom with me) and a semi started coming over in my lane before he even got up far enough ahead of me.. I had to get in the emergency lane. And another time I was about 6 months pregnant with my 1st child on the way back home in the rain on the interstate a truck going the opposite way lost control and came within inches of hitting us.. slung mud on the car.
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Proudmommy, I had the semi thing happen to me too! I was pregnant at the time, He ran me off the road onto the shoulder/grass. I was afraid I was going to lose control of my car by going over there, but it was the better alternative to being hit by the semi.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 1:41 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• The birth of my 3rd and last child. I started hemorrhaging 4 days before my schedule c-section (due to placenta issues). Had to have emergency surgery and lost nearly 1/2 of my total blood volume (of course some was being replaced - but still!) In the end I had to have nine pints of blood (!), was in ICU for 2 days, and the strange thing is THAT wasn't the scary part. I KNEW I was going to be ok. The worst things was seeing my son who was 4 weeks early in the NICU with tubes and an oxygen tent breathing like he'd just run a marathon. Those were the scariest days of my entire life!!
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Too many to name in here...."My life has been interesting" from birth
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2010