Gift basket ideas for grandparents?

For Christmas, I want to put together a gift basket for my in-laws who babysit my daughter (3 years old) 3 days a week. What are some things I can include in this basket that are inexpensive and can be used with my daughter?

MommyOfKeKy

Asked by MommyOfKeKy at 1:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• Puzzles, stackable cups, snacks they might enjoy together, books. You could also put in some personal things for just them like coffee or hot chocolate if they drink it, some home made snacks, etc. Even a gift card for them personally (I don't know if they accept money from you or not - that's why I suggested the card) Or you could put ingredients for cookies or a special lunch or something that they could make together. Maybe some coupons or a gift card for a fun activity (museum, aquarium, or anything fun in your area). My in-laws used to keep my children a couple of days a week too so I had a few idea stored up from that time :)
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 1:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Two matching christmas coffee mugs with candy canes in it hot choclate in it marsh mellows little mini jam jars..difrrent types of packs of coffee and tea all wraped together with a big read bow
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 1:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• dinner for two,movie tickets,food gift card, hardware storie gift card, coupons ,make your own shovel the driveway for them ,
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:43 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Thanks for all the helpful answers!
    MommyOfKeKy

Comment by MommyOfKeKy (original poster) at 1:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2010