Does anyone else feel a kind of push me pull you thing going on with your SO?

I don't know if it's something I cause, or just the way things go in every relationship..but I have had 3 relationships in the last 2 yrs..the 3rd one and I are back & forth right now..but it seems like when he is trying his hardest to please me, I'm pulling away..scared to trust because he's hurt me a lot..and then just when he's been good to me consistently long enough for me to start buying into it again, really start to be convinced he loves me...I start treating him like a king and being good back to him, trying to make him feel loved in every way I can..then HE pulls away!! It's been this way throughout my last 3 relationships like I said..either they're being really good and loving or I am, but never both at the same time!! Wth?? Does anyone else ever experience this? It's so frusterating...I swear sometimes I really think men are more drawn to me when I'm a bitch than when I'm a good loving sweet girlfriend!!! They treat me like a diva when I act like one then a doormat when I'm nice! I can't win!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• yes...omg yes...why is that? my exh.....why cant you love each other at the same time....Right.... IDK girl but if you figure it out please let me kmow....
    Jayk77

Answer by Jayk77 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• No, but be whatever gets them to be nice!

Answer by older at 1:43 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I was just thinking this about my hubby.
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 1:51 PM on Dec. 15, 2010