So...I think we've decided

We're thinking of the name Barrett Andrew. Our last name starts with a G, so our son's initials would be B.A.G. I'm ok with this, but I'm wondering how likely the kid is to get picked on because of it... what do you think?

Asked by BisketLiss at 2:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Probably but you won't be able to stop being picked on for another reason, it is not that bad!

Answer by older at 2:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Most people forget the middle name easy so I wouldn't worry about it. I had to ask my best friend (who is a month older than I am and I've known since birth), what her middle name was just a few weeks ago and I was completely surprised to learn that I had absolutely no clue what it really was.

Answer by Sonnyswife at 2:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• most kids dont get picked on for their initals. unless its like p.m.s or something like that. you will be fine with that name =]

Answer by teen_mommie101 at 2:07 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I wouldn't worry about it. It's a nice name.

Answer by mompam at 2:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I don't see why there would be any poblems

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• There's no way.. How often will kids even know his middle name? I have a friend who's initials are A.S.S. but it was never a problem for her growing up, just funny now.

Answer by Winter1derland at 2:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I wanted to name my first son Douglas Owen, because it sounded really nice, but D.O.G was not an option according to the majority of my husband's family. Ugh. I just want to name my kid what I feel like least I'm not naming him Sunshine or Shadow (No offense to mothers out there who may choose those as names for their's just not for me...)

Comment by BisketLiss (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• If anything kids will probably think that it is great that his initials spell something! Good strong name.

Answer by TeacherMeg23 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 15, 2010