Witches who use an altar

What's on your altar most of the time?

I have a seashell for earth that's filled all the time with sand or salt, a small glass bowl for water, my censor and incense, my wooden pentacle my husband made for me, my athame, a red candle, a white candle, and an orange candle (all votive), and 1-2 bigger candles (white) that I use as my illuminator candles.I think I may be forgetting something, but that's the gist of it.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 2:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• An altar cloth, censor, hand made goddess figurine, antlers, bouquet of seasonal flowers, athame, wand, boline, homemade powdered incense, water in a jar from the baths of england, sea salt and crystals in a handmade dish that I use when I mix water and the salt. Candle holders (2), libation bowl, tarot cards. I have it in my room in the basement that I have converted to a temple so I have all of my other tools and items very close in reach.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 2:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I have shells, feathers, stones, incense, candles, crystals and a pentacle.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:49 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=29256&id=100000366474907&l=1fd54ce03b

Pictures say a thousand words. 
    But right now, all my stuff has been stored in my travel altar box. I had to make room for a kitchen table. It about broke my heart to take it apart but it had to be done.  

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I have a wooden cabinet that I keep my magick supplies in as my altar. On top I always have two leather pieces that I used calligraphy ink on to draw an interpretation of the Goddess and other has 3 stags, one young, one average and one 10 point male all in a circle. On top of those I have a simple wooden censor and laid next to it my homemade wand (East), my bowl of garnet and citrine stones around a red candle (South), a beautiful green glass bowl that my mom bought me on a museum trip a long time ago filled with aquamarine and shells that I picked myself from the beach (West), A small ceramic bowl that is filled with sea salt and 5 stones (North). In the center I have one white 3" pillar candle.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I have candles, incense, a little something to represent each element, crystals, living plant, pictures, and a table cloth. Sorry I cant mention all that I have - I have different altars for different things.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 6:19 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I have a collection of different colored altar cloths--machine embroidered with pentacles--for different seasons. I keep two white tapers as altar candles, a pentacle ring and necklace that I don for spells and rituals, my athame in a twin dragons holder and a collection of altar crystals, including cherry quartz, clear quartz, blueberry quartz, and a clear crystal cluster and my wand.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 2:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Kate, Isabella, your alters are gorgeous!
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 1:25 AM on Dec. 16, 2010