FOR RED WINE DRINKERS ONLY

Which brand/country do you like to buy?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like cabernet in almost any brand, Robert Mondavi is really good and Ecco Domani. There is a new cab/zin out that my mom LOVES, its in my fridge but I have not tried it yet, (and don't ask why its in my fridge lol).
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I don't know any of the brands, I should pay attention. But I buy local, I live in Sonoma County, which is considered wine country, and is right next to Napa, so wine is really apart of my every day life. As odd as that sounds, my cousin on my dads side makes wine for us on occassion which is nice.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I like red wine but i dont limit myself to one brand 0r country. that is half the fun - trying new wines.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 2:49 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I really havent met a red wine that I like from a store.
    I like some of our local ones from Adams County Winery and then there is one that is a mixed berry from Long Trout in upstate PA.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 2:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2010